WHAT WE DO
Working with organisations, community groups and individuals from FGM practicing communities, the project delivers a program of awareness-raising targeted at men and communities activists.
TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
This is training for men and women from FGM practising communities who will campaign against FGM among their communities in Scotland and / or their countries of origin.
1. Aim to promote a community-led solution
2. To motivate FGM practising communities to be engaged in issues related to them;
3. To improve their capacity to plan and run FGM – related events;
4. To train trainers in three FGM- related topics;
5. To train trainers on how technically deliver such sensitive topics;
6. To train trainers on the available preventive and support services available for women and girls, as well as the available training resources and material;
7.To keep them updated about FGM-related events